Renter must participate in a beginner long-arm class before renting the machine.
Rental fee - $25.00/hour.
- One (1) person per class.
- Will cover a 3 hour time period.
- The participant will need to bring a small quilt of their own no larger than a crib size (36×52) or table runner to quilt with backing and batting. They will be sewing a large pantograph or free motion meandering pattern.
Class will provide instruction on:
- How to thread the machine,
- How to insert a bobbin,
- How to layer the backing, batting and quilt properly on the machine,
- How to use pantographs or free motion
- 3 freehand patterns
- How to start and stop the machine.
***A small quilt will be completed during the class.